Québec City, June 5-8, 2006
Accomplishments, innovation in the optics and photonics fields will be the topics of presentations at Photonics North 2006, the International Conference of Photonic Application Technology. The event will be held June 5-8, 2006, at the Quebec City Convention Center.
Presenters will explore advances in science and technology that will have an impact on photonics in the 21st century. Participants will include universities and companies using new optics and photonics technologies and concepts from interesting perspectives.
Conference topics are:
- Ultrashort Pulse Optics: Lasers, Sources and Applications
- New Optical Materials/Optical Memories
- Fiber Lasers and Amplifiers: Development & Applications
- Biomedical Photonics
- Industrial Applications of Optics: Materials Processing and Characterization
- Microwave Photonics
- Photonic Devices
- Nanophotonics and Photon-Based Atomic-Level manipulation
- Guided Waves Devices
For more information, visit: http://web.hospitalite.com/clients/pn2006/PN_2006_home.html