- Tabor to Distribute for Agilent
SANTA CLARA, Calif., and TEL-HANAN, Israel, May 26, 2010 — Agilent Technologies Inc. and Tabor Electronics Ltd. have announced an OEM agreement establishing Tabor as a provider of Agilent test solutions for the high-speed arbitrary waveform generator market. An integral aspect of the contract is the 81180A, a 4.2-gigasamples per second arbitrary waveform generator that delivers high dynamic range.
The 81180A’s main features include the following:
• Standard selectable output paths (DAC with 1-GHz bandwidth, 2Vp-p DC coupled with 600-MHz bandwidth and ±5-dBm AC coupled with 1.5-GHz bandwidth).
• Up to four channels, either separated or synchronized, with 10-ps skew control.
• A full range of standard, pulse and modulated built-in waveforms.
• A unique sequencer with standard dynamic hop control.
“Many of our customers, especially in the aerospace and defense industry, are requesting higher bandwidth in conjunction with higher vertical resolution,” said Jürgen Beck, general manager of Agilent’s digital photonics test business. “The OEM agreement with Tabor strengthens our offerings in the high-speed arbitrary waveform generator market and makes certain we are addressing our customers’ test requirements for greater bandwidth and higher signal quality.”
For more information, visit: www.agilent.com
- vertical resolution
- In television system specifications, the number of parallel horizontal black and white lines of equal thickness, that can be resolved from top to bottom of the raster. (One line equals either a black or white line.)
MORE FROM PHOTONICS MEDIA