The ALI 202 enables precise surface measurements of spheres and aspheres with a CGH. The fully enclosed, compact, and vibration isolated system allows for in-process measurement of optics without a dedicated metrology lab. Advanced software and precision motion controls automatically null and align aspherical lenses. The systems features independent CGH and lens slides, each with their own X, Y, Z and tip/tilt controls for alignment.
• Innovative software for automatic lens alignment and nulling.
• Reproducible, user independent measurements.
• CGH mount with motion controls.
• Compact, vibration isolated design suitable for production environments.
• Over 1 meter of Z-axis travel for testing long radius optics.
• Compatible with many 4 and 6 inch commercially available interferometers.