FORT MYERS, Fla., Aug. 27, 2013 — Air Science USA designed its biological safety cabinet, the Purair BIO, to serve as a barrier in life sciences research and experimentation, protecting individuals, the environment and products from a variety of particulates.
The Class II, Type A2 cabinet minimizes and contains Biosafety Level 1-3 agents by maintaining negative pressure inside the cabinet during operation to prevent contaminants from escaping the work area.
HEPA filtration cleans 70 percent of incoming room air to protect the products, while the remaining 30 percent of the exhausted air is filtered by a second HEPA filter.
The cabinets are available with or without NSF 49, EN12469 and UL61010-1 certification.
To contact the manufacturer of this product, click here