Keep at it, back the right horse and profit from Basler’s ace USB 3.0
The new USB 3.0 interface is more powerful and up to date. It enables customers to increase their systems’ performance while offering a good price/performance ratio. USB 3.0 combines the simplicity of Plug-n-Play with the power of larger bandwidth, lowest CPU load, and the most precise realtime capability. And where do you find this new interface? In the new Basler ace USB 3.0.
The ace USB 3.0 camera is based on our tried and tested ace platform, which has been on the market with numerous GigE and Camera Link models since 2009, and which ranks among the most successful cameras of its class, worldwide.
It offers various advantages:
• It is highly robust, while occupying an extremely small footprint (29.3 mm x 29 mm x 29 mm).
• It is completely USB3 Vision-compliant, and provides – thanks to its 56 MB frame buffer – interference-free data transfer.
• It offers a wide range of firmware features on the proprietary FPGA (field programmable gate array),
including image preprocessing through debayering, color improvement or automatic gain.
• The camera boasts four Input/Output ports.
• The ace’s most distinctive advantage over its competitors is its extremely attractive price/performance ratio..
Furthermore, the Basler ace USB 3.0 cameras are supported by the new Basler pylon 4 Camera Software Suite, which delivers compatibility with the new USB3 Vision camera interface standard, alongside its existing compatibility with GigE Vision, IEEE 1394 and Camera Link. The free software packet is now available in Basler’s Download Section.
To contact the manufacturer of this product, click here