- Spectron Laser Systems to Unveil New Products at Photonics West: Photonics Presstime Bulletins
Spectron Laser Systems will be showing for the first time the following new products at the Photonics West conference in San Jose, Calif:
- The Micro-Q, an ultra-compact Q-switched Nd:YAG laser with 100mJ performance.
- The Integra, an integrated YAG-OPO laser for high power with broad tunability. By integrating the YAG with the OPO, the combined system is more compact and provides for more stable OPO output.
- The SLR025, a 25-watt RF-excited industrial CO2 laser.
- The SLD2100, a 50 watt diode pumped industrial CW Nd:YAG laser with optional Q-switching and second harmonic generation.
MORE FROM PHOTONICS MEDIA