Photonics Buyers' Guide > Soldering Laser Systems
IPG Photonics Corporation - Oxford, MA
(16 companies)Soldering Laser Systems
IPG Photonics is the world's leading provider of high power fiber lasers and fiber amplifiers that are revolutionizing performance and utility in a remarkable array of materials processing, micromachining, telecommunications, medical and other advanced applications.
IPG is a global company with...
- Adapt Laser Systems LLC - Kansas City, MO
- Apollo Instruments, Inc. - Irvine, CA
- ATS Automation Tooling Systems, Inc. - Cambridge, Canada
- Corelase Oy, Sub. of Rofin - Tampere, Finland
- ficonTEC Corp., Sub. of ficonTEC Service GmbH - San Clemente, CA
- ficonTEC Service GmbH - Achim, Germany
- IAI Industrial Systems BV, Sub. of Docdata BV - Veldhoven, Netherlands
- JENOPTIK Automatisierungstechnik GmbH, Sub. of JENOPTIK AG - Jena, Germany
- Laserline GmbH - Muelheim-Kaerlich, Germany
- nanosystec GmbH - Gross-Umstadt, Germany
- Rofin-Baasel UK Ltd., Sub. of Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc. - Daventry, England
- SPI Lasers UK Ltd., Sub. of TRUMPF Group - Southampton, England
- Zmation, Inc. - Portland, OR
- laser reflow soldering Use of a laser to solder joints by melting the solder coatings on the mating components.
- annealing The process of heating and slowly cooling a solid material, like glass or metal, to stabilize its thermal, electrical or optical properties or, as in semiconductor materials, to reverse lattice damage resulting from ion implantation of dopants.