Gigahertz-Optik, Inc., Sub. of Gigahertz-Optik GmbH - Newburyport, MA
Photonics Buyers' Guide > Photometers/Radiometers
Data Optics, Inc. - Ypsilanti, MI
Data Optics, Inc. is a 45 year old manufacturer of precision optical research equipment and optical test instruments, including optical benches, table rails, breadboards, mounts, carriers, rod-mounted accessories, spatial filters, custom film drives and liquid gates, environmental isolation...Request infoVisit website
Manufacturer of instrumentation for the measurement of light and measurement with light including UV-VIS-NIR radiometers, photometers, colorimeters, LED light analyzers, integrating spheres, power, reflectance and transmittance meters, and calibration standards. Standard lab-based systems, mobile...
- Avian Group USA, Sub. of Avian Technologies LLC - New London, NH
- Display Device Consultants LLC - Ann Arbor, MI
- G & R Labs - Santa Clara, CA
- Gamma Scientific - San Diego, CA
- Gentec-EO USA Inc., Sub. of Gentec Electro-Optics, Inc. - Lake Oswego, OR
- Gigahertz-Optik GmbH - Tuerkenfeld, Germany
- Glen Spectra, Sub. of HORIBA Jobin Yvon Ltd. - Stanmore, England
- Opsytec Dr. Groebel GmbH - Ettlingen, Germany
- Harvard Apparatus Canada, Div. of Ealing Scientific Ltd. - St. Laurent, Canada
- Hoffman Engineering Corp. - Stamford, CT
- International Light Technologies, Gilway & International Light Divs. - Peabody, MA
- Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc., Sub. of Konica Minolta Holdings - Ramsey, NJ
- LI-COR Biosciences, Environmental - Lincoln, NE
- Pellicori Optical Consulting - Santa Barbara, CA
- Photo Research, Inc., Sub. of GSI Group - Chatsworth, CA
- PRC Krochmann - Berlin, Germany
- Solartech, Inc. - Harrison Township, MI
- Spectronics Corp. - Westbury, NY
- UDT Instruments, Div. of Gamma Scientific - San Diego, CA
- Warsash Scientific Pty. Ltd. - Strawberry Hills, Australia
- photometer A device used to compare the luminous intensities of two sources by comparing the illuminance they produce.
- radiometer A device used to measure the intensity of radiant energy.
- photometry The science of the measurement of light intensity, where "light'' refers to the total integrated range of radiation to which the eye is sensitive. It is distinguished from radiometry in which each separate wavelength in the electromagnetic...
- electromagnetic wave Wave of radiation identified by individual fluctuations of electric and magnetic fields.
- flux Time rate of flow of energy; the radiant or luminous power in a beam.