Photonics Buyers' Guide > Visible Spectrum Measuring Instruments
Bristol Instruments, Inc. - Victor, NY
(25 companies)Visible Spectrum Measuring Instruments
Bristol Instruments offers wavelength meters and spectrum analyzers for characterization of CW and pulsed lasers from 350 nm to 12 microns. Wavelength and spectrum is measured to an accuracy of +/- 0.0001 nm and a resolution of 2 GHz, respectively. Interferometer-based products are also available...
- Applied Spectrometry Associates, Inc. - Waukesha, WI
- Catalina Scientific Instruments - Tucson, AZ
- Channel Systems Inc. - Pinawa, Canada
- EssentOptics Ltd. - Minsk, Belarus
- Gooch & Housego (Orlando), Sub. of Gooch & Housego PLC - Orlando, FL
- HighFinesse GmbH - Tuebingen, Germany
- Instrument Systems GmbH, Sub. of Konica Minolta Optics Inc. - Munich, Germany
- LightLab International Pty. Ltd. - Clontarf, Australia
- Microvision - Auburn, CA
- Mightex Systems - Toronto, Canada
- MK Photonics, Inc. - Albuquerque, NM
- Ocean Optics EMEA, A Halma Group Co. - Duiven, Netherlands
- Ophir - Spiricon LLC, Bus. Unit of Newport Corp., Photonics - North Logan, UT
- Orb Optronix, Sub. of CSA America - Kirkland, WA
- Oriel Instruments, Bus. Unit of Newport Corp. - Stratford, CT
- Photo Research, Inc., Sub. of GSI Group - Chatsworth, CA
- Rainbow Optics Co. - Salem, MA
- Resonon Inc. - Bozeman, MT
- Santa Barbara Instrument Group - Santa Barbara, CA
- Spectra Vista Corp. - Poughkeepsie, NY
- TSI Inc. - Shoreview, MN
- Verity Instruments, Inc. - Carrollton, TX
- Westboro Photonics - Ottawa, Canada
- visible (VIS) That term pertaining to the spectral region that can be perceived by the eye.
- visible spectrum That region of the electromagnetic spectrum to which the retina is sensitive and by which the eye sees. It extends from about 400 to 750 nm in wavelength.
- spectrum measuring instrument A traveling microscope or an automatic microdensitometer used to measure the spectrum plate obtained in a spectrograph.