Photonics Buyers' Guide > Visible Spectrum Measuring Instruments
Bristol Instruments, Inc. - Victor, NY
(29 companies)Visible Spectrum Measuring Instruments
The Power of Precision!
BRISTOL INSTRUMENTS offers a variety of optical interferometer-based products for scientists and engineers who are involved in scientific research, fiber communications, and optical metrology. Wavelength meters and spectrum analyzers are available to characterize CW and...
- Applied Spectrometry Associates, Inc. - Waukesha, WI
- Catalina Scientific Instruments - Tucson, AZ
- Channel Systems Inc. - Pinawa, Canada
- EssentOptics Ltd. - Minsk, Belarus
- Gooch & Housego (Orlando), Sub. of Gooch & Housego PLC - Orlando, FL
- HighFinesse GmbH - Tuebingen, Germany
- Instrument Systems GmbH, Sub. of Konica Minolta Optics Inc. - Munich, Germany
- LightLab International Pty. Ltd. - Clontarf, Australia
- Microvision - Fullerton, CA
- Mightex Systems - Toronto, Canada
- MK Photonics, Inc. - Albuquerque, NM
- Ophir - Spiricon LLC, Bus. Unit of Newport Corporation, Photonics - North Logan, UT
- Orb Optronix, Sub. of CSA America - Kirkland, WA
- Oriel Instruments, Bus. Unit of Newport Corp. - Stratford, CT
- Photo Research, Inc., Sub. of GSI Group - Chatsworth, CA
- Rainbow Optics Co. - Swampscott, MA
- RESOLUTION Spectra Systems - Meylan, France
- Resonon Inc. - Bozeman, MT
- Santa Barbara Instrument Group - Santa Barbara, CA
- Shimadzu Corp. - Tokyo, Japan
- Spectra Vista Corp. - Poughkeepsie, NY
- Spectral Imaging Ltd. (SPECIM) - Oulu, Finland
- tec5 AG - Oberursel, Germany
- TSI Inc. - Shoreview, MN
- Ultrafast Systems LLC - Sarasota, FL
- Verity Instruments, Inc. - Carrollton, TX
- Westboro Photonics - Ottawa, Canada
- visible (VIS) That term pertaining to the spectral region that can be perceived by the eye.
- visible spectrum That region of the electromagnetic spectrum to which the retina is sensitive and by which the eye sees. It extends from about 400 to 750 nm in wavelength.
- spectrum measuring instrument A traveling microscope or an automatic microdensitometer used to measure the spectrum plate obtained in a spectrograph.