Full company details
ARROYO INSTRUMENTS LLC
1201 Prospect Lane
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Phone: (888) 979-9541
Fax: (805) 543-1303
Photonics Buyers' Guide
- 5400 TECSource Temperature Controller
The new 5400 TECSource pushes temperature control power to new levels, with up to 960 Watts of power available for your most demanding thermal applications.
The 5400 brings precision temperature control with a high contrast VFD display and standard computer interfaces in an economic design. It features ultra-stable performance and fully adjustable PID control, multiple sensor support, and an integrated fan power supply.
• High Power, up to 960 Watts!
• AutoTune for automatic PID calculation
• Fully adjustable PID settings plus 8 standard gain settings
• Two selectable high precision temperature sensor inputs plus AD590
• Four auxilliary temperature inputs for enhanced thermal monitoring
• Digital I/O for triggering, monitoring, and linking to other instruments
• Bi-polar, linear output
• Large, clear VFD display, easily viewable with laser goggles
• Simultaneous display of temperature set point, actual temperature, current, and voltage
• USB / RS-232 computer interfaces that are command set compatible with Newport and ILX temperature controllers.
• 2U rack-mountable controller
The 5400 includes an adjustable 4.5V to 12VDC power supply for power external fans, such as those on our 280 Series TECMounts. By incorporating the power supply, it eliminates the need for an external power supply and simplifies cabling to the mount. The 5400 includes both USB and RS232 computer interfaces, allowing for quick and easy connection to a PC for remote operation. In addition, the TECSource’s command set is compatible with ILX and Newport controllers, allowing you to leverage any existing software you may have already developed.
The 5400’s user interface is remarkably simple… so easy to use, you’ll have it up and running in no time. Unlike other instruments which rely on 7-segment LED displays and a confusing array of indicators and buttons, the 5400 instead presents the information on a high contrast VFD display in an easy-to-read format.