Photonics Buyers' Guide > SPIE-The International Society for Optics and Photonics
SPIE-The International Society for Optics and Photonics
SPIE is the international society for optics and photonics, and organizes dozens of conferences annually, including SPIE Photonics West and SPIE Defense, Security and Sensing. The SPIE Digital Library houses over 375,000 research papers in cutting-edge technologies such as biophotonics, nanotechnology, sensors, lasers, imaging, solar energy and communications.
Facility area (sq. ft): 32,000
Ownership type: Nonprofit
Eugene G. Arthurs, CEO
Peter Hallett, Indus. Rels./Exhib./Sales
Andrew J.W. Brown, Sr. Global Bus. Dev. Dir.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE CATEGORIES
MS=Manufacture Stock | MC=Manufacture Custom | S=Supply/Distribute | D=Design | =Banner ad
NEWS & FEATURES
Photonics West Expands Offerings for Industry1/16/2014
- SPIE Photonics West will offer an expanded industry track for 2014 that covers topics ranging from...
SPIE Hires Strategist1/16/2014
- Photonics technology development veteran Bob Hainsey has joined the SPIE staff as science and...
SPIE DSS in Baltimore Broadening Appeal12/6/2013
- SPIE is expanding the scope of its 2014 Defense + Security Conference with the addition of several...
Startup Pitch Contest Deadline is Dec. 111/17/2013
- Photonics entrepreneurs have through Dec. 1 to enter the SPIE Startup Challenge, an opportunity to...
Photonics Pros Love Their Work, Survey Shows8/20/2013
- The percentage of respondents reporting high job satisfaction surpasses last year's 82 percent in...
SPIE Backs SMART Jobs Bill8/1/2012
- A new bill that would enable foreign students educated in US graduate programs to stay in the...
Photonics Spectra 8/2012