Full company details
VERMONT PHOTONICS TECHNOLOGIES CORP.
22 Browne Court
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Phone: (802) 275-5210
Fax: (802) 275-5215
Photonics Buyers' Guide
- GONIOMAT for Prism Angle Testing
The GONIOMAT M is a semiautomatic goniometer with robust, innovative, and easy to use software. This instrument is perfect for quickly and easily measuring the geometry of prisms, polygons, wedges, angle gauges, and more. The GONIOMAT M series comes in two levels of accuracy: GONIOMAT M5: 1.5 arcsec and GONIOMAT M10: 2.5 arcsec.
The GONIOMAT A uses the same measuring principle and software as the GONIOMAT M, with increased accuracy and an automatic rotary stage. A housing around the instrument provides an environment free of environmental disturbances to further increase accuracy and repeatability. The GONIOMAT A is also available in two levels of accuracy: GONIOMAT A: 0.7 arcsec and GONIOMAT A-HR: 0.4 arcsec.
The GONIOMAT has many innovative and useful features including:
• Simple adjustment of the item under test surface to the optical axis of the autocollimator
• A mechanical tilt table is replaced by a “virtual” tilt table thus eliminating the need for time consuming adjustment of a mechanical tilting table
• Ray tracing analysis to predict the location of additional reflections, increasing the capability and ease of use of the software
• Measurement of microprisms, with surfaces as small as 0.5 mm²