Photonics Buyers' Guide > Allied Vision Technologies GmbH
Allied Vision Technologies GmbH
Sub. of Augusta Technologie AG
AVT designs, produces and sells cameras and components for image processing in industrial and life science applications. With innovative products, superior manufacturing quality and a service-driven organization, Allied Vision Technologies is well established as a premier provider of digital camera solutions for machine vision worldwide.
Allied Vision Technologies serves a wide variety of markets using machine vision including:
• industrial inspection & automation
• healthcare & medical
• science & research
• security & traffic
• multimedia, entertainment & sports
Allied Vision Technologies (AVT) offers a wide range of digital cameras for machine vision, industrial inspection, automation, medical imaging, scientific research, ITS and traffic monitoring, security, and many other demanding applications. Cameras by AVT and Prosilica include sensitive machine vision sensors (CCD and CMOS, VGA to 29 Megapixels) and fit a wide range of applications.
• Digital high performance industrial cameras overview:
- Very high sensitivity
- High bandwidth, fast frame rates
- Integrated pre-processing functions
- Wide operating temperature range
- Lens control functions
• Cameras with visible spectral range, NIR cameras, LWIR cameras
• OEM and customized cameras, board-level cameras
• FireWire (IEEE 1394), Gigabit Ethernet (GigE Vision), and Camera Link interface
Ownership type: Publicly Traded Stock
Frank Grube, Pres./CEO
ALLIED VISION TECHNOLOGIES GMBH PRODUCTS
The New Goldeye
Allied Vision Technologies’ all-new Goldeye short-wave infrared camera (SWIR) provides...
Photonics Showcase 5/2014
New Infrared Camera
Allied Vision Technologies introduces its all-new Goldeye short-wave infrared camera (SWIR). It...
Photonics Showcase 3/2014
High-Quality Infrared Cameras
Allied Vision Technologies Goldeye cameras feature InGaAs sensors for short wave infrared...
Sponsored Content 12/2013
Advanced Infrared CameraMore Products >>
AVT’s Goldeye is a high-performance short-wave infrared (SWIR) camera. It has a spectral...
Photonics Showcase 9/2013
ALLIED VISION TECHNOLOGIES GMBH PRODUCT AND SERVICE CATEGORIES
MS=Manufacture Stock | MC=Manufacture Custom | S=Supply/Distribute | D=Design | =Banner ad
INDUSTRIES SERVED BY ALLIED VISION TECHNOLOGIES GMBH
NEWS & FEATURES
Cyros Receives 2014 AIA Achievement Award1/27/2014
- Years of dedication to the vision and imaging industry have earned Michael Cyros, chief commercial...
Machine Vision System Measures Swimmer Biomechanics8/2/2013
- Athletes competing in a world swimming championship this week will have their biomechanical data...
Allied Vision Launches Chinese Website3/8/2013
- Industrial camera manufacturer Allied Vision Technologies GmbH has launched a Chinese language...
Allied Vision Technologies (AVT)12/1/2012
- Allied Vision Technologies (AVT), based in Stadtroda, Germany, has opened a new sales office in...
VDS Vosskühler Now Integrated into AVT9/27/2011
- As of Sept. 1, the former VDS Vosskühler GmbH of Osnabrück, Germany, no longer exists as...
Camera Technology Company Secured4/1/2011
- Digital industrial camera provider Allied Vision Technologies GmbH of Ahrensburg has acquired 100...
Photonics Spectra 4/2011
Robonaut Features Advanced Vision3/15/2011
- When the space shuttle Discovery returned recently after its last mission to the International...
Allied Vision Acquires VDS Vosskühler2/2/2011
- Digital industrial camera provider Allied Vision Technologies GmbH has acquired camera manufacturer...
Imaging System Inspects Capsules9/15/2010More News & Features >>
- The pharmaceutical corporation Boehringer Ingelheim now uses digital cameras from Allied Vision...
- image processing
- life sciences
- digital cameras
- machine vision
- industrial inspection cameras