Photonics Buyers' Guide > IPG Photonics Corporation
IPG Photonics Corporation
IPG Photonics is a leader in high-performance fiber lasers and fiber amplifiers operating over a wide range of wavelengths and output powers. Applications include materials processing, telecommunications and scientific research. IPG's 2- to 5-micron mid-IR lasers offer sensing, spectroscopy, materials processing and medical applications.
Facility area (sq. ft): 400,000
Ownership type: Publicly Traded Stock
Valentin Gapontsev, CEO
Bill Shiner, VP Ind'l Sales
Jorg Thieme, Euro Sales Mgr.
IPG PHOTONICS CORPORATION PRODUCTS
IPG Photonics IX-200-F
IPG Photonics Corp. has introduced the IX-200-F, a fiber laser micromachining system for...
UV Laser Micromachining
The IX-255 UV laser micromachining system from IPG Photonics Corp. is a configurable...
IPG PHOTONICS CORPORATION PRODUCT AND SERVICE CATEGORIES
MS=Manufacture Stock | MC=Manufacture Custom | S=Supply/Distribute | D=Design | =Banner ad
INDUSTRIES SERVED BY IPG PHOTONICS CORPORATION
NEWS & FEATURES
IPG acquires Veeco MBE system5/5/2014
- of Oxford, Mass., is set to expand its diode laser production following the acquisition of Veeco...
Photonics Spectra 5/2014
Former IPG Photonics Consultant Sues over Fiber Invention8/26/2013
- Armen Dallakian, a former consultant to IPG Photonics Corp., claims that he is the inventor of a...
IPG Photonics Donates $250K to Siegman Laser School Endowment5/24/2013
- The OSA (The Optical Society) Foundation has received a $250,000 donation from IPG Photonics Corp....
Krattley Joins IPG’s Industrial Sales Team5/15/2013
- Dave Krattley has joined the industrial sales team of fiber lasers and amplifier manufacturer IPG...
Materials Processing Drives IPG Sales Growth2/15/2013
- Fiber laser maker IPG Photonics ended 2012 with double-digit growth in its primary sales market,...
IPG Photonics Reports Another Record Quarter10/31/2012
- Fiber laser maker IPG Photonics reported Wednesday another quarter of double-digit profit and...
IPG Photonics Appoints Veeco CEO to Board10/9/2012
- Veeco Instruments Inc. CEO John R. Peeler has joined the IPG Photonics Corp. board of directors,...
IPG Photonics Corp.10/1/2012
- IPG Photonics Corp. of Oxford, Mass., has opened an office in Istanbul to provide local support and...
Photonics Spectra 10/2012
IPG Photonics Acquires JPSA9/4/2012More News & Features >>
- IPG Photonics Corp. announced today that it has acquired privately held industrial laser maker J.P....
- fiber laser
- fiber amplifier
- laser system
- broadband source
- q-switch laser
- rack mounted subsystem
- raman laser module
- fiber optic communication system