Full company details
MOELLER-WEDEL OPTICAL GMBH
A HAAG-STREIT CO.
Phone: 49 4103 937 7610
Fax: 49 4103 937 7660
Photonics Buyers' Guide
- Automatic Goniometer GONIOMAT A5
Objective, precise and reliable prism angle measurement with the GONIOMAT A5. MÖLLER-WEDEL OPTICAL GmbH, a leading company in high precision angle metrology, offers a simple to use automatic goniometer: GONIOMAT A5 for precision angle measurement of optical prisms and angle gauge blocks. By utilizing the newest camera and encoder techniques, MÖLLER-WEDEL OPTICAL standard components and an innovative software concept, the following improvements were achieved:
• No adjustment of the test prism surface with reference to the optical axis of the autocollimator required
• Automatic clearing of the position of the autocollimation image with the angle encoder position. Prism surfaces only need to be placed coarsely within the measuring range of the autocollimator.
• Replacement of mechanical tilting table with a “virtual” tilting table, emulated by the software
• Elimination of subjective operators reading with electronic image evaluation
• Measurement of prisms with surface areas down to 0.5 mm2
The stable, easy to handle portable instrument is vibration insensitive and does not need an air supply. This makes the instrument easier to use in the production line and saves time and money for transporting specimens to the measurement laboratory. The accuracy class of the goniometer GONIOMAT A5 is 1.5 arcsec (averaging from multiple measurements on 90° rotated encoder positions, sample surface flatness λ/10 p-v, λ=633 nm, surface size 30 × 30 mm). Besides the GONIOMAT A5 series, MÖLLER-WEDEL OPTICAL offers semi-automatic goniometers (GONIOMAT M) with an accuracy class up-to 1.5 arcsec and fully automatic goniometer (GONIOMAT A-HR) with an accuracy class of up-to 0.4 arcsec for ultraprecision measurements.