Photonfocus High-Speed 150 f/s MP Camera
Mar 2006MicroDISC Inc.Request Info
MicroDisc offers Photonfocus CMOS cameras and OEM modules for industrial and military applications. The cameras are based on Photonfocus-designed sensors and their proprietary, user-programmable LinLog technology that extends the dynamic range to 120 dB. The cameras are available with a base camera link or USB2.0 interface and frame sizes from 640 x 480 (200 fps) to 1024 x 1024 (150 fps). Key features:
Photonfocus cameras are suitable for any demanding military, machine vision, factory automation or surveillance application.
- Global shutter
- Integrated fixed pattern noise and hot pixel reduction
- Spectral range of 400 to 1000 nm
- No smearing or blooming
- Programmable ROI (region of interest) and multiple ROI
- Software configurable
- Between frame changes to exposure, LinLog and ROI settings with MV-D1024-TrackCam
- Free-running, external hardware or software trigger modes
- Compact and rugged camera housings.