Optics for UV Laser Systems
Jan 2007IPG Photonics, Microsystems Div.Request Info
HOLLIS, N.H., Jan. 17, 2007 -- J P Sercel Associates (JPSA) announces the availability of a wide variety of custom and select optics for deep UV (ultraviolet) excimer and UV-DPSS (diode-pumped solid-state) lasers and beam delivery systems.
JPSA select optical products are made from premium UV-grade fused silica, calcium fluoride and magnesium fluoride materials. All optics are inspected in JPSA's optical testing lab.
JPSA manufactures its own brand of multielement imaging lenses; this in-house comprehensive optics design capability gives JPSA the ability to use many stock lenses or to design new lenses for specific applications, including drilling and micromachining micron-scale features, the company said. JPSA engineers have developed F2 laser, optics, calorimetry and beam delivery technology, allowing JPSA to offer comprehensive testing of VUV optics and materials processing services at 157 nm.
JPSA said it works with a select group of optics fabricators and coating houses to create optics with much tighter tolerances and longer lifetimes than those available from catalog houses. The company operates a high-volume UV laser job shop.
DUV select optics products available from JPSA include:
For more information about JPSA Select Optics, visit www.jpsalaser.com; e-mail: email@example.com
- High resolution telecentric lenses (4X demag, 3.5 mm FOV, 1 µm resolution; 5X demag, 20 mm FOV, 5 µm resolution; and 10X demag, 2.5 mm FOV, 2 µm resolution)
- Spherical and cylindrical singlet lenses with surface figures of 1/10 wave, 10-5 scratch dig
- Plano convex and plano concave optics available in a variety of focal lengths
- Energy monitor beam splitters
- VUV/UV grade magnesium fluoride resonator optics: (Front windows and rear mirrors, acid- resistant coatings, exacting wedge specifications and tolerances for superior beam quality)
- Turning mirrors with "superpolished" surfaces and high damage, high power, long-life coatings
- Telescopes, beam expanders and condensers
- Beam shapers to match the laser beam to a mask with >95 percent beam utilization
- Beam splitters; partial reflectors and geometric dividers
- Dielectric laser masks for use with excimer, CO2, and YAG
- Variable beam attenuators
- Multilayer dielectric high reflection and antireflection coatings for 308 nm, 248 nm, 193 nm and 157 nm wavelengths at any angle of incidence.
17D Clinton Dr.
Hollis, NH 03049
Phone: (603) 595-7048
Fax: (603) 598-3835