- ARINC 818 Development Suite
Mar 2007Great River Technology Inc.Request Info
ARINC 818 (Avionics digital video bus) is the new standard developed for mission critical, uncompressed video. ARINC 818 is becoming the de facto standard for high performance military video applications.
Great River Technology offers a suite of ARINC 818 products and development tools, such as the GRAV64 DVI card. It is a flexible, multifunction ARINC 818 graphics generator, frame grabber, and DVI converter. The GRAV64 DVI card offers bandwidths up to 3.1 Gb/s with the flexibility to meet a wide range of video formats. The GRAV64 DVI converts DVI video from COTS graphic cards into ARINC 818 video, or converts ARINC 818 video into DVI. This card is used in ground-based cockpit simulators and test equipment, and flyable video recorders and DVI converters.
- Uncompressed video over fiber at 1, 2 or 3 Gb/s
- Converts DVI video into ARINC 818 serial video protocol, or converts ARINC 818 into DVI to drive displays
- Low cost graphics generator: Turns a regular PC into a full-motion video generator for cockpit simulators
- Displays live ARINC 818 video on a standard PC monitor without loading the PC
- PCI, PMC, PCIe and custom form factors available