Spectrometer and Colorimeter in One
Admesy BVRequest Info
The Cronus is world’s first spectrocolorimeter combining a VIS spectrometer with a MSE/Brontes like colorimeter. This allows the user to choose between the high speed colour and light measurements of the colorimeter and the detailed spectrum information of the spectrometer.
The Cronus is well suited for lighting and display applications where this combination of speed and accuracy is needed. The Cronus is available in a lens and a fiber version. Just as other Admesy products it is developed with industrial use in mind combining measurement excellence with ease of use, minimal calibration needs, high speed with a compact and robust design. The Cronus offers high end laboratory results with a workforce attitude.
• Combination of spectrometer and colorimeter
• LED, lighting and display measurement device
• Measures xy, CRI, lumen, spectrum, flicker……
• Up to 50.000 luminance samples per second
• Spectral range 380-780nm, ideal for colour measurements
• Numerous optical configurations (spheres, lenses, cosinecorrector…..)
• Auto-range function
• Mechanical shutter
• Excellent linearity
• Dark current compensated
• USBTMC compliant, SCPI command set, high speed device