WITec GmbHRequest Info
- apyron - Automated 3-D Raman Imaging
3D chemical imaging with the new apyron automated Raman system. The WITec apyron is an automated confocal Raman microscopy system developed to overcome the boundary between ease-of-use and ultimate capability in 3D Raman Imaging. A new optical design features ultrahigh-throughput spectrometers providing exceptional spectral resolution, detailed spectral information at every image pixel and the highest Raman signal sensitivity while performing FAST RAMAN IMAGING. With TruePower, a feature for absolute laser power determination in 0.1 mW steps, apyron is the only system on the market to allow such precise adjustment. It ensures optimal excitation power for the preservation of delicate samples and reproducibility in measurement conditions.
The software-controlled and automated operations accelerate the workflow of individual Raman measurements, time-series acquisitions and 3D as well as large-area imaging. An extensive set of default and advanced measurement parameters in combination with motorization and a powerful software environment allow the user to intuitively obtain optimal results with unprecedented accessibility.
Performance Facts and Features:
• Spectral resolution down to 0.1 rel. 1/cm per pixel (@633 nm excitation)
• 3D Raman Imaging at a lateral resolution limited only by physical law
• More than 16 million Raman spectra can be acquired in a single dataset
• Push-button instrument and measurement control
• TruePower: Absolute laser power determination in 0.1 mW increments
• TrueSignal: System-controlled adjustment of the signal output coupling
• TrueCal: Pre-defined calibration routines
The most intricate Raman Imaging experiments can be easily accomplished, leading to greatly improved data quality, reproducibility and productivity and the WITec apyron is the ideal Raman imaging system for:
• Multi-user labs with varying user skills and requirements
• Industry labs with recurring experimental scenarios and an emphasis on time-critical turnover
• Raman newcomers with advanced imaging requirements
• Leading Raman spectroscopists seeking the next performance benchmark
For more information, visit out website.