Close

Search

Search Menu
Photonics Media Photonics Buyers' Guide Photonics EDU Photonics Spectra BioPhotonics EuroPhotonics Industrial Photonics Photonics Showcase Photonics ProdSpec Photonics Handbook
More News
share
Email Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Comments

Japanese Order Health Claim Processing System from Scan-Optics

Photonics.com
Aug 2000
MANCHESTER, Conn., Aug. 24 -- Scan-Optics Inc., provider of high-volume information processing systems, has received a five-order extension on an original contract with Toyo Officemation Inc. -- Scan Optics' distributor in Japan. Scan-Optics will provide five new information processing systems as well as spare parts for the systems currently being used by Toyo Officemation.
Toyo Officemation has been using Scan-Optics' Series 9000 Claims Processing Solution to process medical claims in Japan. These current systems handle about 60 percent of the claims, which are estimated at about 100 million per month, while the new systems will take on the remaining 40 percent. The total value of the orders is more than $3.5 million said Scan-Optics. The systems will ship during the third and fourth quarters of this year.

News & Featuresoptics

Comments
Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy About Us Contact Us
back to top
Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube RSS
©2018 Photonics Media, 100 West St., Pittsfield, MA, 01201 USA, info@photonics.com

Photonics Media, Laurin Publishing
x We deliver – right to your inbox. Subscribe FREE to our newsletters.
We use cookies to improve user experience and analyze our website traffic as stated in our Privacy Policy. By using this website, you agree to the use of cookies unless you have disabled them.