NORTH AMERICAN COATING LABORATORIES
9450 Pineneedle Dr.
Mentor, OH 44060
Phone: (440) 357-7000
Fax: (440) 357-7001
Toll-free: (866) 216-6225
Precision Coatings for Optics. Manufacturer of custom vacuum-deposited thin-film coatings for glass and plastic optics.
Precision control and instrumentation geared to coat large and small parts in all production quantity ranges.
More than a dozen vacuum coating systems, ranging to 50-inch chambers.
Vacuum-Applied Thin Films
Dip-Applied Coating Processes
- Anti-reflective coatings - narrow & broad-band,
- Reflective coatings - metallic, dielectric, enhanced, protected, and more...
- Filter coatings - dielectric and dichroic
- Protective and hard coatings
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC)
- Indium Tin Oxide (ITO), conductive
- Hydrophobic treatments
Newly expanded dip coating lines utilize the latest in Class 100 fully automated, computerized processing.
Our dip-applied coatings provide extreme precision capabilities for customizing plastic and glass substrates.
- Scratch-resistant hardcoating
- Hydrophobic over-coating
- Chemical / fuel resistant hardcoating
- Anti-fog and anti-static...available on request
Coating types include Protective, Scratch-resistant, Reflective, Anti-reflective
, Filter, Conductive, Transparent Conductive Oxides, Chemically Resistive, Hydrophobic.
Quality – Service – Rapid Lead Times.
Facility area (sq. ft): 50,000
Ownership type: Privately Owned
Brian C. Wilson, Pres.
Dan Fiore, Bus. Dev. Mgr.
NORTH AMERICAN COATING LABORATORIES PRODUCT AND SERVICE CATEGORIES
MS=Manufacture Stock | MC=Manufacture Custom | S=Supply/Distribute | D=Design
INDUSTRIES SERVED BY NORTH AMERICAN COATING LABORATORIES