42310 Winchester Rd.
Temecula, CA 92590
Phone: (951) 296-1300
Fax: (951) 296-1178
specializes in electroformed optics, deep-dish optical coatings and infrared imaging components for the Aerospace, Medical, Semiconductor, Specialty Lighting and Industrial markets. Our mission since 1984 is to provide the best products and services possible for customers seeking the highest levels of performance and quality.
Products and Services
- Electroforming allows us to replicate complex forms with extremely close tolerances. We replicate products that measure as large as 36.0” (914.4 mm) in diameter to as small as 0.125” (3 mm) in diameter and our tank capacities allow for either limited volume, or high volume runs.
Standard electroformed optics include:
- Parabolic reflectors / Paraboloidal mirrors
- Elliptical reflectors / Ellipsoidal mirrors
- Off-axis parabolic reflectors / OAPs
- Spherical reflectors
- Aconic reflectors
- Custom Optical Mirrors
Custom electroformed structures include:
- Compound Parabolic Collectors / CPCs
- Light Tubes
- Optical thin-film coatings modify the reflection and transmission properties of a substrate material as they are deposited onto the surface of an optical component.
Vacuum deposited coatings include:
Infrared Imaging Components - Optiforms is the leading supplier of infrared imaging components for the defense and commercial industries. Our products offer exceptional wall thickness uniformity and outstanding MWIR wavelength absorption of our proprietary blackening process.
- Metallic Coatings: Gold, Durable Silver, Protected Aluminum, Aluminum High Reflectance
- Ultraviolet Coatings: Enhanced Rhodium, Enhanced Aluminum, Aluminum MgF2, Enhanced Nickel, Deep UV, UV Dichroic Cold
- Dichroic Coatings: Cold Mirror, H-Series DCC
- Hot Mirror Coatings: Hot Mirror, Broadband
- Infrared Coatings: IR Filter
IR components include:
- Cold Shields
- Radiation Shields
- Low Mass Structures
- Optiforms’ 62,000 square foot facility houses leading edge technology used to design, engineer, machine, and measure precision optics and performance driven optical coatings. Our highly skilled team will partner with you to take your design from concept to a finished optical component or assembly.
Facility area (sq. ft): 62,000
Ownership type: Privately Owned
Kevin Thompson, Gen. Mgr.
Robert Brunson, VP Sales/Mktg.
OPTIFORMS INC. PRODUCT AND SERVICE CATEGORIES
MS=Manufacture Stock | MC=Manufacture Custom | S=Supply/Distribute | D=Design