PHOTRON USA INC.
SUB. OF PHOTRON LTD.
9520 Padgett St.
San Diego, CA 92126-4446
Phone: +1 858-684-3555
Fax: +1 858-684-3558
Toll-free: +1 800-585-2129
With more than forty years’ experience in slow motion analysis, Photron is a global company with offices on three continents. They have unmatched experience in high-speed photography and the widely varied industries in which it is being used. Photron’s continuing development of new state-of-the-art products shows their commitment to furthering research and development in the areas of digital imaging and motion analysis solutions. Their products are ideal for challenging motion and imaging applications in the automotive, military, aerospace, medical, scientific, machine vision, R&D, sports broadcast and entertainment industries.
Photron’s varied product range
makes them the first choice by designers, manufacturers, R&D and test engineers because their high-speed cameras can record at up to two million frames per second (fps) with unmatched light sensitivity. Whether it’s testing a new product design or piece of equipment, or trouble-shooting a high-speed production line, Photron’s digital camera systems can capture thousands of high resolution images for playback and analysis. Through slow motion analysis we can greatly slow down or stop any action, enabling engineers and laymen alike to see precisely what occurred in the milliseconds it can take for a car to crash, a crack to propagate, IED detonate, or a bottle cap to crack.
SOME PRODUCT LINE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- The most light sensitive slow motion cameras available - enabling higher recording speeds which require less light.
- Mega-pixel resolution to 21,000fps.
- Compact cameras providing 1080HD (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) resolution to 2,000fps.
- Miniature high-G camera heads for high shock or vibration.
- Compatible with National Instruments USB DAQ hardware for recording of synchronized external analog and digital data.
- Remote head systems providing 1.3 MP to 4,800fps to 6,000fps from 50m distant.
- Long record systems with twin miniature cameras specifically designed for production line faultfinding.
- Award-winning camera control and video editing software with wrappers for LabVIEW and MATLAB.
Facility area (sq. ft): 3,900
Ownership type: Publicly Traded Stock
Takashi Takimizu, Pres.
Andrew Bridges, Sales/Mktg. Dir.
PHOTRON USA INC. PRODSPEC PRODUCTS
PHOTRON USA INC. PRODUCT AND SERVICE CATEGORIES
MS=Manufacture Stock | MC=Manufacture Custom | S=Supply/Distribute | D=Design