Photonics Dictionary

film weld

The butt (edge to edge) splice of two pieces of film produced by a heat splicer that melts the edges together; used in editing motion picture film.
We use cookies to improve user experience and analyze our website traffic as stated in our Privacy Policy. By using this website, you agree to the use of cookies unless you have disabled them.