SPIE Advanced Lithography 2016
Feb. 21, 2016 - Feb. 25, 2016
Jose Marriott and San Jose Convention Center
San Jose, CA
About this Event
SPIE Advanced Lithography is the premier conference for the lithography community. For over 40 years, SPIE has brought together this community to address challenges presented in fabricating next-generation integrated circuits.
SPIE Advanced Lithography draws more than 2,300 attendees, 50 exhibitors, and 600 technical papers representing the most talented researchers and managers working in the lithography industry.
Leading experts offer courses that will keep you and your team current.
Featuring presentations on:
- Extreme Ultraviolet (EUV) Lithography
- Alternative Lithographic Technologies
- Metrology, Inspection, and Process Control for Microlithography
- Advances in Patterning Materials and Processes
- Optical Microlithography
- Design-Process-Technology Co-optimization for Manufacturability
- Advanced Etch Technology for Nanopatterning
Exhibition: Advanced Lithography Exhibition, the industry's most important event for lithography R&D, devices, tools, fabrication, and services.