Close

Search

Search Menu
Photonics Media Photonics Buyers' Guide Photonics EDU Photonics Spectra BioPhotonics EuroPhotonics Industrial Photonics Photonics Showcase Photonics ProdSpec Photonics Handbook
More News
share
Email Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn

POLYMER COATING

Photonics Spectra
Nov 1997
Quantum Technology Inc.Request Info
 
Quantum Technology Inc. is offering AR Polycoat, a polymer coating for dry BBO and KD*P Pockels cells, and dry SHG or THG crystals of BBO, LBO, KD*P or CD*A mounted with windows. This antireflective coating bonds directly onto the crystal faces in a vacuum chamber and is available in wavelengths from 360 to 1064 nm. Reflection loss of the Pockels cell is <1% at 1.064 µm for crystal faces and <1% for window AR faces. For dry SHG or THG crystals, total reflection loss is <2%.


REQUEST INFO ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

* Message:
(requirements, questions for supplier)
Your contact information
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* Email Address:
* Company:
Address:
Address 2:
City:
State/Province:
Postal Code:
* Country:
Phone #:
Fax #:

Register or login to auto-populate this form:
Login Register
* Required
Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy About Us Contact Us
back to top

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube RSS
©2017 Photonics Media
x Subscribe to Photonics Spectra magazine - FREE!
X
Are you interested in this product?
If you'd like Quantum Technology Inc. to reach out to you with more information about this product, please supply your email and they will contact you.

Email Address:
Stop showing me this for the remainder of my visit