Nonlinear Optical Crystal FUZHOU, China, Jan. 8 -- Beta-Barium Borate (b-BaB2O4 or BBO), discovered and developed by the Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter, Chinese Academy of Sciences, now is manufactured and marketed by Fujian Castech Crystals Inc. The high-quality crystal boule is steadily available with flux-method from Castech, which holds specialized proprietary techniques of the BBO crystal growth.
Castech’s BBO features:
• Broad phase-matchable range from 409.6 nm to 3500 nm
• Wide transmission region from 190 nm to 3500 nm
• Large effective second-harmonic-generation (SHG) coefficient about 6 times greater than that of KDP crystal
• High-damage threshold of 10GW/cm2 for 100 ps pulse-width at 1064 nm
• High optical homogeneity with dn 10-6/cm;
• Wide temperature-bandwidth of about 55 degrees C
BBO's Current Applications:
• Second, third, fourth and fifth harmonic generation of Nd:YAG and Nd:YLF lasers
• Frequency-doubling, -tripling and -mixing of dye lasers
• Second, third and fourth harmonic generation of Ti:Sapphire and Alexandrite lasers
• Optical parametric amplifier (OPA) and optical parametric oscillators (OPO)
• Frequency doubling of Argon ion, Cu-vapor and Ruby lasers.
• Research and development for advanced laser techniques, including all-solid state wide-tunable lasers, ultrafast pulse lasers and DUV lasers.
As the earliest supplier of BBO crystal, CASTECH has strong capacity to steadily supply:
• Strict quality control
• Crystal length from 0.02mm to 25mm and size up to 15 x 15 x 25 mm3
• P-coatings, AR-coatings, mounts and re-polishing services
• Strongest technical support
• Unbeatable price and quantity discount
• In-stock crystal in a large quantity
• Fast delivery in two weeks
Castech also provides its BBO devices to support development of the most advanced laser techniques, including all-solid state wide-tunable lasers, ultrafast pulse lasers and DUV lasers.
For more information, visit: www.castech.com; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No.155, Yangqiao West Road
Fuzhou, Fujian 350002 P.R.China