Model 275 Linear Amplifier
May 2004Conoptics Inc.Request Info
Can Deliver 275 VP-P into a Capacitive LoadDANBURY, Conn., May 11 -- Conoptics Inc. has introduced the Model 275 linear, high-voltage differential amplifier designed to be used with various Conoptics electrooptic modulators. The output of the amplifier is designed to drive the modulator configured as a lumped capacitor. The amplifier is capable of delivering in excess of 275 volts peak-to-peak into a capacitive load from DC through 8 to 10 MHz, depending on modulator total capacitance. The system may also be used as a high-frequency electrooptic beam deflector driver, for mastering a variety of different format DVD and CD-ROM applications. A DC bias control is also provided, to allow positioning of the quiescent operating point of the modulator or as a DC centering adjustment for beam deflector applications. The amplifier requires only 1 volt into 50 ohms to deliver its maximum peak-to-peak output signal to the load.
1) Output drive level: > 275 V p-p push-pull into a capacitive load
2) Bandwidth: DC > 8MHz with 90pf load and 3 M RG-62 between driver output and modulator
3) Bias voltage: > +/- 400VDC summed into output signal. Infinitely adjustable via ten-turn potentiometer on front panel
4) Gain: approximately 275V/V
5) Output impedance: approximately 200 ohms resistive (differential); output is not short-circuit proof!
1) Input impedance: 50 ohms nominal
2) Input signal level: 1V p-p maximum into 50 ohms
3) System will accept unipolar as well as bipolar input formats. Requires internal adjustment to change input format.
4) Line Voltages: 100VAC through 240VAC 50/60Hz. System employs wide input range switching mode supplies except for HV Bias supply which requires primary wiring for differing line voltages.
5) Input power: Approximately 350W
6) System is air cooled and thermally protected from loss of forced air or high ambient temperatures.
For more information, visit: www.conoptics.com; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
19 Eagle Road
Danbury, CT 06810
Phone: (800) 748-3349 or (203) 743-3349
Fax (203) 790-6145