Eduraguide Optical Fibers
Jun 2005Fiberguide Industries Inc.Request Info
STIRLING, N.J., June 21 -- Fiberguide Industries Inc. has introduced its Eduraguide line of large-core multimode optical fibers featuring plastic hard-clad silica (PHCS) coated fibers with a numerical aperture (NA) of 0.37 and PHCS coated silica/silica with an NA of 0.22 and attenuation of < 10 dB/km @ 850 nm.
Features of the Eduraguide PHCS fiber include:
- High concentricity and core-to-clad ratio for excellent connection alignment, fiber core positioning and high-transmission bundles
- Hard polymer coating for increased fiber strength, reduced static fatigue in humid environments; protects the fiber during buffer stripping to prevent breakage
- Robust PHCS bonding to prevent pistoning and provides more stable crimp-and-cleave or epoxy terminations
- All materials are biocompatible and tested against USP Class VI
Product applications include:
- Laser delivery systems
- Medical laser and sensor technologies
- Short- to medium-distance data communications
- Factory automation
- Near-infrared spectroscopy
- Optical pyrometry
- Automotive cabling
For more information, visit: www.fiberguide.com; e-mail: email@example.com
Fiberguide Industries Inc.
1 Bay St.
Stirling, NJ 07980
Phone: (908) 647-6601
Fax: (908) 647-8464