FX117 3-Axis Micromanipulator
Oct 2006Minitool Inc.Request Info
LOS GATOS, Calif., Oct. 11, 2006 -- Minitool Inc. has introduced the FX-117, a three-axis micromanipulator that provides safe and efficient positioning for Minitool microtools.
All three vernier reading graduated in 0.1mm. The X-axis, which holds the tool clamp with microtool, has an additional fine movement with 0.01 mm graduations.
The FX117 employs rack and pinion drive, V-shaped guide ways and cross bearings, so movement is precise and repeatable, the company said. Contact parts are milled of hardened steel for optimum performance and long life. The design employs inline control knobs clustered within an 8-cm area in a single vertical plane resulting in quick and precise hand manipulation.
The stand FX117-01 has a dovetail adapter and mounting post. The optional adapter FX115-03 can also be used.
- X-axis fine 10 mm travel .01 mm gradations
- X-axis 37 mm travel .10 mm gradations
- Y-axis 20 mm travel .10 mm gradations
- Z-axis 25 mm travel .10 mm gradations
- Weight: 1.8 lbs (6.1 with stand)
For more information, please visit: www.minitoolinc.com; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- H 140 mm (220 mm with stand)
- W 100 mm (145 mm with stand)
- D 60 mm (165 mm with stand)
634 University Ave.
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Phone: (408) 395-1585
Toll-Free: (888) 395-1599
Fax: (408) 395-1605