Tech Spec Kinematic Optical Mounts
Mar 2007Edmund Optics Inc.Request Info
Our line of Tech Spec kinematic mounts includes both optical mounts and mounting table platforms. Each mount features high accuracy adjustment screws in either 2-screw (pitch and roll) or 3-screw (additional adjustment for translation) versions.
Optical holders are available for the most common sizes of English or metric optical components. In addition, C-Thread and T-Thread versions are compatible with our well-known line of mounting components, offering more than 30 additional mounting size options. Construction materials ensure quality and repeatability. Stainless steel inserts are used for all adjustment screw contact. Specially designed dampening grease for our adjustment screws provides smooth movement and a quality "feel." Nylon contact rods and screws ensure your optical components are not chipped; brass bushings provide long-term durability with our stainless steel screws.
• Fine adjustment screw threads: 100 TPI
• Tip/Tilt Range: ± 5°
• Fingercuts allow improved component edge access
• Compatible for English/metric equivalent component sizes
• Removable turning knobs for hex key access
• Common mounting counterbore for #8 or M4 SHCS
• 0.5-in. (12.5 mm) mounts share interchangeable platform with 1-in. (25 mm) mounts
• Horizontal mounting adapters available