M2 APO Camera Couplers
May 2007QioptiqRequest Info
ROCHESTER, N.Y., May 8, 2007 -- Qioptiq said its Optem M2 APO couplers optimize image transfer to research-grade cameras, enabling the detection of the most subtle details of a specimen.
Magnifications of 0.5X, 0.7X and 1.1X can be selected to maximize chip coverage in today’s megapixel cameras.
- Apochromatic optics provide high-resolution imaging across the visible spectrum
- Compact package improves benchtop ergonomics and secures image stability
- Telecentric design to five degree to ensure high camera efficiency, minimum color spread and uniform illumination across the entire field.
- Robust optical design exceeds the Nyquist sampling of today’s larger-chip cameras, providing clear, sharp imagery over the entire field-of-view.
- Broadband antireflection coating delivers maximum photon transmission in low-light applications and fluorescence imaging.
- Adjustable iris reduces pixelation with digital zoom functions in most cameras
For more information, visit: www.qioptiq.com, or call (800) 365-0431
78 Schuyler Baldwin Drive
Fairport, NY 14450-9196
Phone: (585) 223-2370
Fax: (585) 223-3413