Fluorescence-Free Chemical Analyzer
BaySpec Inc.Request Info
BaySpec's Agility™ Raman spectrometer delivers high sensitivity and repeatability in an affordable, ruggedized, battery-operated turn-key package. Available in 532, 785, and 1064 nm with single or dual band options.
• Integrated multi-lasers, spectrometer, touchscreen computer
• Standard wavelength options at 532, 785, and 1064 nm (custom wavelengths available)
• Dual wavelength options at 532/1064 and 785/1064 nm (custom wavelengths available)
• Various Quick-Change Sample options for any sample type
• Cooled CCD and/or InGaAs detector
• Transportable ergonomic design, light-weight < 15 lbs
• High throughput transmission spectrograph with VPG® and f/1.8 design
• Up to 450 mW laser power at 785 and 1064 nm, up to 50 mW at 532 nm, automatic laser switch
• Agile20/20™ Windows® based software for turn-key operation
• 1064 nm Raman implemented for eliminating or reducing fluoresce interference in some difficult samples
The BaySpec Agility™ series offers users the most versatile sampling options available, with a number of Quick-Change inserts that can be rapidly exchanged within the base system. These inserts maintain the precise optical alignment necessary to ensure high-quality spectral acquisition, and accommodate a number of sample types. These options include a vial/cuvette holder for liquids and powders, a fiber adapter for attachment of a remote fiber probe, a solid sample insert with upright or inverted configuration, and a pill holder for liquid and solid capsules.
The Agile20/20 software allows users to add new substances to the library or to interface with third-party libraries. Security is enhanced through 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.