The Solution - InfraTec ImageIR ® Series
InfraTec GmbH, Infrarotsensorik und MesstechnikRequest Info
InfraTec’s ImageIR® Series cameras excel in metrological performance characteristics with compactness and flexibility. Users can depend on extremely innovative camera technology with a maximum of sensitivity, accuracy, geometrical resolution and frame speed. The perfect solution can be achieved with the ImageIR®.
• Observe the most critical details with (1,280 × 1,024) IR pixel detectors
• Capture high-speed processes with an image rate up to 13,000 Hz
• Advanced trigger functions provide high-precision repeatability
• Extremely short integration times in the microsecond range
• Extended life Stirling cooler for continuous trouble-free operation
• Wide range of performance optics to fit every need
• Application specific software packages The ImageIR® cameras are designed for applications with critically demanding standards. The modular concept makes it easy to adapt and customize the system configuration for a variety of applications.
• By choosing the proper IR-transparent lens materials and high-precision anti-reflexion coatings, the lenses are optimized for different spectral ranges and achieve the best IR transmission properties in the entire operating temperature range
• All inter-changeable standard lenses can be equipped with a motor focus unit which is operated by the camera control software.
• Unique IR industry leading combination of a separate filter and aperture wheel qualifies the ImageIR® for universal applications with high object temperatures to spectral thermography.
• The Multi-Integration Time feature allows more dynamic and wider temperature ranges while using multiple calibrated integration times for one measuring range.
• Wide-range of microscopic lenses permit the analysis of small image structures in the range of 15 microns down to 1.9 microns.
• Powerful motorized 30x zoom lens provides effortless handling of complex perimeter, critical infrastructure and surveillance tasks.
Fields of Application:
• Non-destructive testing of materials
• Electronics/microelectronics, assembly group testing
• Automotive industry, mechanical engineering
• Quality assurance in bonding techniques, crack and blowhole detection
• Aerospace technology
• Laser/welding technology
• Object and investigation, surveillance