Search Menu
Photonics Media Photonics Buyers' Guide Photonics Spectra BioPhotonics EuroPhotonics Vision Spectra Photonics Showcase Photonics ProdSpec Photonics Handbook

Diffractive Beam Samplers

Laser Components GmbHRequest Info
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email Comments
OLCHING, Germany, Dec. 16, 2014 — Laser Components diffractive beam samplersNew diffractive beam samplers from Laser Components GmbH enable laser measurement without affecting the processing beam.

Available for wavelengths from 193 nm to 10.6 µm, the samplers create at least two perfect copies of the beam, allowing power and beam profile measurements to be carried out simultaneously.

Approximately 99 percent of the main beam is transmitted through the diffractive optical element without changing; the remaining 1 percent is split into higher orders for measurement purposes. The intensity of all partial beams do not depend on the polarization of the laser.
Dec 2014

* Message:
(requirements, questions for supplier)
Your contact information
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* Email Address:
* Company:
Address 2:
Postal Code:
* Country:
Phone #:
Fax #:

Register or login to auto-populate this form:
Login Register
* Required

When you click "Send Request", we will record and send your personal contact information to Laser Components GmbH by email so they may respond directly. You also agree that Photonics Media may contact you with information related to this inquiry, and that you have read and accept our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions of Use.
Photonics Marketplace
Looking for Beam Samplers? There are 9 companies listed in the Photonics Buyers' Guide.
Browse Cameras & Imaging, Lasers, Optical Components, Test & Measurement, and more.
ProductslasersEuropeGermanyLaser Componentsbeam samplerdiffractive optical element

back to top
Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube RSS
©2020 Photonics Media, 100 West St., Pittsfield, MA, 01201 USA, [email protected]

Photonics Media, Laurin Publishing
x We deliver – right to your inbox. Subscribe FREE to our newsletters.
Are you interested in this product?
When you click "Send Request", we will send the contact details you supply to Laser Components GmbH so they may respond to your inquiry directly.

Email Address:
Stop showing me this for the remainder of my visit
We use cookies to improve user experience and analyze our website traffic as stated in our Privacy Policy. By using this website, you agree to the use of cookies unless you have disabled them.