Author: John McCauley, Midwest Regional Sales Manager
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
With all of the data being generated, it is sometimes easy to "lose focus" on why laser measurements need to be taken. There are five scenarios in a laser's lifecycle where taking measurements are vital, both to the process, which the laser is being utilized, and for the ongoing maintenance of this valuable manufacturing tool.
1. During the development and manufacturing of the laser source,
2. During the development of the laser application,
3. During the development of the laser process,
4. At the time of system acceptance and delivery, and
5. During corrective and preventative maintenance periods.