Search Menu
Photonics Media Photonics Buyers' Guide Photonics EDU Photonics Spectra BioPhotonics EuroPhotonics Industrial Photonics Photonics Showcase Photonics ProdSpec Photonics Handbook
More News
Email Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Comments

Trumph, Jenoptik Combine on High-Performance Diode Lasers
Jun 2001
MUNICH, Germany, June 21 -- The technology group Jenoptik AG and the Trumph Group have entered into a cooperative relationship in the high-performance diode laser sector, aimed at joint further development of high-performance diode laser technology for industrial applications.
    Retroactively as of January 1, 2001, Trumph is acquiring a 25.1 percent share of Jenoptik Laserdiode GmbH, a company in the Jenoptik Photonics division. Until now, Jenoptik Laserdiode GmbH was 100 percent owned by Jenoptik, Laser, Optik, Systeme GmbH in Jena, Germany. The remaining 74.9 percent remains with the laser and optic specialist from Jena.

industrialNews & Features

Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy About Us Contact Us
back to top
Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube RSS
©2018 Photonics Media, 100 West St., Pittsfield, MA, 01201 USA,

Photonics Media, Laurin Publishing
x We deliver – right to your inbox. Subscribe FREE to our newsletters.
We use cookies to improve user experience and analyze our website traffic as stated in our Privacy Policy. By using this website, you agree to the use of cookies unless you have disabled them.