Close

Search

Search Menu
Photonics Media Photonics Buyers' Guide Photonics EDU Photonics Spectra BioPhotonics EuroPhotonics Industrial Photonics Photonics Showcase Photonics ProdSpec Photonics Handbook
More News
share
Email Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn

Laser Optics

Photonics.com
Aug 2011
Laser Research OpticsRequest Info
 
PROVIDENCE, R.I., Aug. 22, 2011 — A full line of CO2 laser optics featuring lenses and mirrors that are direct OEM replacements for popular multikilowatt steel-cutting lasers is available from Laser Research Optics, a division of Meller Optics Inc.

Optimized for 10.6 µm and offered in 1.5- to 2.5-in.-diameter sizes, they feature focal lengths from 3.5 to 12 in. The lenses are antireflection-coated and exhibit <0.2% total absorption, while the silicon mirrors and reflectors provide >99.5% to 99.7% average reflectance at 10.6 µm, with a 45° area of interest.

Suitable for Amada, Bystronic, Cincinnati, Mazak, Mitsubishi, Prima, Strippit and Trumpf lasers, the optics are available for delivery within 24 hours. They include lenses in planoconvex and meniscus configurations; molybdenum mirrors for dirty environments; silicon mirrors; silicon with enhanced copper, silver, or DBMR dual-band polarization controller reflectance coatings; and zinc-selenium output couplers.

They are priced according to type, configuration and quantity.


REQUEST INFO ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

* Message:
(requirements, questions for supplier)
Your contact information
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* Email Address:
* Company:
Address:
Address 2:
City:
State/Province:
Postal Code:
* Country:
Phone #:
Fax #:

Register or login to auto-populate this form:
Login Register
* Required

When you click "Send Request", we will record and send your personal contact information to Laser Research Optics by email so they may respond directly. You also agree that Photonics Media may contact you with information related to this inquiry, and that you have read and accept our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions of Use.
Photonics Buyers' Guide
Looking for Laser Optics? There are 191 companies listed in the Photonics Buyers' Guide.
Browse Cameras & Imaging, Lasers, Optical Components, Test & Measurement, and more.
Americasantireflection-coated laser opticsAR-coated laser opticsCO2 laser opticscoatingsDBMR dual-band polarization controller reflectance coatingsindustriallaser lenseslaser mirrorslaser optics Amadalaser optics Bystroniclaser optics Cincinnatilaser optics Mazaklaser optics Mitsubishilaser optics Primalaser optics Strippitlaser optics TrumpfLaser Research OpticslensesMeller Opticsmeniscus laser opticsmirrorsmolybdenum mirrorsopticsoptics multikilowatt steel-cutting lasersplanoconvex laser opticsProductsRhode Islandsilicon laser mirrorssilicon laser reflectorszinc-selenium output couplersZnSe output couplerslasers

Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy About Us Contact Us
back to top
Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn YouTube RSS
©2018 Photonics Media, 100 West St., Pittsfield, MA, 01201 USA, info@photonics.com

Photonics Media, Laurin Publishing
x We deliver – right to your inbox. Subscribe FREE to our newsletters.
X
Are you interested in this product?
When you click "Send Request", we will send the contact details you supply to Laser Research Optics so they may respond to your inquiry directly.

Email Address:
Name:
Company:
Stop showing me this for the remainder of my visit
We use cookies to improve user experience and analyze our website traffic as stated in our Privacy Policy. By using this website, you agree to the use of cookies unless you have disabled them.