Photonics Buyers' Guide > IPG Photonics Corporation
IPG Photonics Corporation
IPG Photonics is the world's leading provider of high power fiber lasers
and fiber amplifiers that are revolutionizing performance and utility in a remarkable array of materials processing
and other advanced applications.
IPG is a global company with manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Germany, Russia and Italy, and regional sales offices in Japan, Korea, India and the United Kingdom. The Company sells its products globally to OEMs, system integrators and end users in a wide range of diverse markets that have the in-house engineering capability to integrate IPG's products into their own systems. Since its founding in 1990, IPG has shipped more than 40,000 units to over 500 customers worldwide.
Facility area (sq. ft): 400,000
Ownership type: Publicly Traded Stock
Valentin Gapontsev, CEO
Bill Shiner, VP Ind'l Sales
Jorg Thieme, Euro Sales Mgr.
IPG PHOTONICS CORPORATION PRODUCTS
IPG Photonics IX-200-F
IPG Photonics Corp. has introduced the IX-200-F, a fiber laser micromachining system for...
UV Laser Micromachining
The IX-255 UV laser micromachining system from IPG Photonics Corp. is a configurable...
IPG PHOTONICS CORPORATION PRODUCT AND SERVICE CATEGORIES
MS=Manufacture Stock | MC=Manufacture Custom | S=Supply/Distribute | D=Design | =Banner ad
INDUSTRIES SERVED BY IPG PHOTONICS CORPORATION
NEWS & FEATURES
Biolase, IPG Team Up on Dental Lasers1/13/2016 11:36:53 AM
- Biolase Inc. and IPG Medical, the medical laser division of IPG Photonics Corp. in Alpharetta, Ga.,...
Expansion into New Markets Yields Strong Year for IPG Photonics2/20/2015
- IPG Photonics Corp. says 2014 went just as it planned, with new sales efforts yielding a 19 percent...
Fiber Lasers: New Types and Features Expand Applications
Since its inception, the fiber laser has attracted users because of its large gain and the ability...
IPG acquires Veeco MBE system5/5/2014
- of Oxford, Mass., is set to expand its diode laser production following the acquisition of Veeco...
Photonics Spectra 5/2014
Former IPG Photonics Consultant Sues over Fiber Invention8/26/2013
- Armen Dallakian, a former consultant to IPG Photonics Corp., claims that he is the inventor of a...
IPG Photonics Donates $250K to Siegman Laser School Endowment5/24/2013
- The OSA (The Optical Society) Foundation has received a $250,000 donation from IPG Photonics Corp....
Krattley Joins IPG’s Industrial Sales Team5/15/2013
- Dave Krattley has joined the industrial sales team of fiber lasers and amplifier manufacturer IPG...
Materials Processing Drives IPG Sales Growth2/15/2013
- Fiber laser maker IPG Photonics ended 2012 with double-digit growth in its primary sales market,...
IPG Photonics Reports Another Record Quarter10/31/2012More News & Features >>
- Fiber laser maker IPG Photonics reported Wednesday another quarter of double-digit profit and...
- fiber laser
- fiber amplifier
- laser system
- broadband source
- q-switch laser
- rack mounted subsystem
- raman laser module
- fiber optic communication system
- material processing
- IR laser
- laser micromachining
- dpss laser
- rack mounted
- optical amplification system
- industrial laser
- single-mode laser
- multimode laser
- nano pulsed laser